IML: 1968 Crown Up For Sale

Hi Folks,

A friend of mine asked me to post an ad for his '68 Crown about 3 weeks ago and unfortunately I just got around to doing it so I thought I would mention it here just to give him a bit of a boost.

This guy is an ex Chrysler exec and, mechanically speaking, is as knowledgeable as anyone I've ever encountered in the hobby. He is definitely not a dabbler but a guy who can take a car apart and put it back together again in perfect running order (and looking perfect, too). In fact, the last time I saw him that's what he was doing: rebuilding a 40's era Cadillac. He owns a lot of Mopars and maintains them all at his home outside Phoenix.

Anyway, he is selling his '68 Crown, and if anyone wants a sweet car this is it. It also has the Dual engine option (I'm pretty sure, knowing Jack, that this is not just a dual snorkel air cleaner but the high performance engine). He is looking to sell it to another collector, someone who will care for the car and not just yank the engine, and his price reflects that.

Please check it out in our classifieds section or just call Jack Dyson at (623) 581-8460

Thanks, Mark McDonald