IML: 57 58 Question

I have a question about the small panel that goes between the two lights in each of the dual headlight assemblies. I have seen two styles, one which is made up of a swirl pattern of overlapping circles. And another which is made up of a pattern of wide diamond shapes.

My question is whether these two styles were exclusive to one year or another. I have looked at a lot of pictures without being able to discern anything conclusive.

regards,
Dave