IML: heater cables for 56 Imperial

Hi - I need a cable for the heater control valve on a  56 Imperial. I have found a cable that works for heater models 801 and 803. Does anyone know if these #'s are the standard heater and the optional gas heater? It would make sense for Chrysler to use one cable for both types of heaters if possible.
Thanks for your help.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.