IML: Brakes pulling/No Reverse when hot

On the front brakes-pulling-and changing sides of the 'pull':  I have several Jaguars. Jaguars are extremely tire sensitive. Specs can be perfect. Many (including me on front wishbone XJS's) have solved the pull by swapping front tires. It's  'a cord thing'- even with radials. they will balance perfect, alignment specs perfect- but yet pull- try it- a simple cure if that's it.A friend recently ahd the same issue with his Interceptor and another with a Jensen-Healey.
-----
On the NO Reverese when engine is hot- you really mean when the a similar problem in an automatic Fiero. It didn't slip when 'cold'; slipped when hot- turne dout the hydraulic piston was not moving (lower pressure-lower viscosity-when hot). Adjusted the cable- shifted better at 92K miles than at 50K miles- an dthey kept telling me I need a new tranny./

On myJensen Interceptor (440/727) I replaced the valve body and adjusted bands in 2001. Now in 2007-25K miles later, it was 'sluggish' off the line and I had almost NO reverse up my inclined driveway. I literally had to put the pedal almost to the floor to get any movement). These are also heavy cars (4400#).  While I had the pan off to adjust the bands, I added a deep pan, plumbed in a tranny cooler, & adjusted the low/reverse band just a  1/4 turn - and now the tranny is instant action in Forward or reverse. Talk about being thrilled!

Sherman D Taffel
 Columbia MD
63 Crown
75 Jensen Interceptor