Re: IML: 440 Hi-Output Vs. 'normal'

Imperialists:

    The only difference I find between the two motors, besides the dual snorkel, are that the TNT came with duals, rated to 375HP, and the 'basic' 440 did not have that exhaust system and was rated at 350HP.  After reading Uncle Rodgers' post's for years about 'getting more out of a car' in regards to a dual exhaust system by matching the outlet to the pipe size,etc., and letting these ol' girls breath, thus giving it the extra 5% to 10% gain, I am wondering if "HP", really meant 'factory stock duals'?

Jack