Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:46 PM
Subject: IML: '59 Crown, "Southhampton" Difference?

Back in the early '60s my parents bought a '59 Crown Imperial Coupe,
Black with white.  It had the pushbutton trans, and the stainless
roof panels, possibly some other options.  I'm trying to find out
more about these cars, and if a worn out coupe or convertible comes
along, I might have a hard time resisting the temptation to adopt
another orphan.

I am wondering just what a "Southampton" means.  Was it a different
model, or a option package?

Thanks,

vince
Naperville, IL