From: Tim Durrer <tdkd99@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: 73 Heater Core
Hello all,
I have been trying to locate a heater core for my 73
LeBaron without much success. Would rather not have my
old one reworked.
Before I spend alot of time and long distance calling
the vendors on the website I wanted to ask the
fuselage gang if anyone has ever purchased a new one
and where did they get it? Judging by the reviews I
guess I should stay away from Atlas Obsolete Parts.
Thanks,
Tim Durrer
73 Blue Sky with antifreeze green carpet.