IML: Newport, Vermont --August 5th Show

New England Quebec Imperialists:

Here is a truely International Show in Newport, Vermont, not very far from the Canadian border.  Are there any Imperialists attendind this?  I will be bringing "Bling", the '59 Pink Elizabeth Arden car.  Write me off list if you will attend and perhaps we can all get together.

Sun. August 5th.  Newport, VT.  Cars of Yesteryear 24th Annual International Car Show at high school.  Info: Phil 802-334-6079.

Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
http://vacationocity.net  Easy Travel Search Engine for all your Travel & Vacations
http://vacationocity.biz  Create your 24/7 Travel Store that pays 60% commissions.