Re: IML: Anyone up for a Texas get together?

Re: IML: Anyone up for a Texas get together?

I'm in. Hopefully admission to the meeting does not require a road worthy Imperial. All three of mine are definitely not at this time. And they probably won't be this year either for that matter. Well maybe the 62. Ah...maybe. Anyhow, you can count me in.

regards,
Dave
1957 Custom 4 Door Southampton
1958 Custom Sedan
1962 Crown 4 Door Southampton

"Hugh, 58 Imperial" <imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

It's been a long time since we even tried to have an Imperial enthusiast get
together in Texas. I really like meeting folks on the list in person. I
met the other active list member here in San Antonio, David D., recently and
his enthusiasm for his projects has been quite inspirational for me. I also
recently met Steve B. in Florida and that was great, too.

Anyhoo, I would really like for there to be a meet in Texas this year if at
all possible. I'm open to going to another city. We've had meets in Fort
Worth, Dallas and San Antonio in the past but never in Houston. Depending
on who is interested, we could maybe find a good central point for as many
people as possible, such as Austin.

If anyone is interested, please initially reply to the list. Once we have
an idea of how many people might be interested, we can take it off list and
try to arrange something.

Hugh Hemphill
1958 Imperial
San Antonio, Texas