Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 3:39 PM
Subject: IML: Texas Imperial Meet

I would be interested too. It is always nice to be able to connect faces to the names. My '62 is not road worthy yet, but by Fall, who knows? In any case a compromise location like Austin or even Fredricksburg or Waco might be feasible for everyone.

Weekends would likely be best since children will be in school then. My wife and I take care of our granddaughters after school until their mother picks them up, so our weekdays are spoken for.

Hugh, you get an "Attaboy" for the suggestion!

Happy Imperial Motoring!

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271-2937