Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:42 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Flight-Sweep Deck Lids & Trim

Does anyone know if a flight-sweep deck lid from a '59 will fit a '62?  I have one from years ago that I was thinking of putting on my '62.  The trunk latch arrangement looks different.

Also, has anyone had rust holes on one repaired?  The one I acquired had rusted through in places.

What about refinishing the aluminum center trim piece that the '59 flight-sweep deck lid has.  There is some corrosion on the one I have and it needs cleaning and possibly re-anodizing.  Does anyone do this?

Joseph W. Strickland

1021 Vaughan Lane

Tioga, TX 76271-2937

PeoplePC Online