I just went to the registry (http://www.imperialclub.com/registry/search.htm) and did a search specifying 1964 and body style of 2 door hardtop and it looks like your car is the first one on the list.

Let me know if you are unable to find it by just specifying the year and the body style. The registry requires that all information that you enter match exactly in order to return the result. It is generally better to include less information, in case you get one piece of information wrong (or at least different from what is in the registry).

Mark
At 12:09 PM 7/28/2007, you wrote:
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:16:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Doug Norton <e.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: IML Imperial Registry Reminder

Hi, Mark,

I entered all the information, but when I tried to search on any of the items of information, it found nothing. I entered all the data four times, different days, different weeks. Some of the areas of the club site require Outlook Express, which I don't have. I have tried to get it, but then it asks if I have POP or HTTP or something else, and I have not been able to get that information from sbcglobal.net. Any light you could shed on this would be appreciated.

  Thanks.

  Doug
  1964 Crown Coupe