Re: IML: wiring harness

   I forgot to add - you could use a short length of small
diameter re-inforced hose (less likely to deform than
non-reenforced).
   As for re-making the harness - try to narrow it down to a
particular curcuit and maybe replace ONLY that curcuit - or
improve on it.  A good way to start the harness replacement, is
to use GARDEN PLANT VELCRO tie-back ribbon.  As you remove the
outter cover from the old harness, velcro strap it together to
keep the bundling intact.

I do hope that this helps others in the club, too.

Æyn