From: Brian Keligian <kbriank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 7:12 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Re:airconditiong/retrofit

I have converted two 67 Crown Coupes and all I did was change the drier, flush the system, add oil and freon.  I don't notice any difference in the cooling ability.  Both cars cool very well.

Sent: 7/29/2007 7:59:13 PM

I converted my 300H and my 64 LeBaron to 134a.  Changed the oil to ester, changed the drier, gassed it up and pushed the button.  Both cars work well.  The 134a takes a little longer to cool than R12, but for the cost difference, I'll wait.

Mark Souders