From: Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Running the Site Takes Gas
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:29:14 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

This is a FREE forum, and we're glad that you're here.

Want to ask a favor:  Would you mind chipping in $5
this month to boost the reservoir that we're floating
on to make this place possible?

We use the money for supporting the website only,
since the volunteers already lead a debauched
lifestyle off-line.  (...Photos of our recent
all-IML-volunteer toga party are coming soon.)

Please click here:
http://imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/donations.htm

If you've been visiting (daily?) for more than 3
months, and have not chipped in a couple of dollars
the last 3 months, I challenge you to explain to
yourself why $5 right now doesn't make sense, all
things considered.

Hope your eagle is on straight today.

Kenyon Wills
On behalf of your dedicated group of volunteers