Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 9:14 PM
To: Imperial Mailing List
Subject: IML: 1964 Imp Convertible - Pass Recling Seat Adjuster Broken

Needed:   For the passenger front seat with the adjustable reclining option.

I have removed the broken steel locking pawl which allows adjustment of and locking into position of the passenger front seat back.

Your help and advice will be appreciated as to availability of a new or used
part or availability of repair of the original piece.

Also, I would like information on availability of replacement mufflers.
Either NOS, something of original equipment, or a substitution of similar
dimensions and tone.  Due to the "X" member frame, the convertible  is dual exhaust and I understand it is not an interchangable muffer with other
models.

Should the exhaust system on this car have resonators?  I do not have any.

        Haden Vandiver
        Near Fort Worth, Texas                817-558-2012