IML: Contributions

I am glad to be able to support the Imperial Club.  We would all be at a great loss if it went away!  I seldom see such a good group of people all willing to help one another.  Kudos to all those who keep the website going and to all the members for their support.

Joe

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271-2937

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm