IML: Contributing to the IML fund

This mailing list is invaluable to all of us and I certainly recognize this.  I have sent in a small token of appreciation through PayPal. Wish I could send more, but I am restoring on a very tight budget. I appreciate all of the assistance I have received and am very thankful that most everyone has been gracious and understanding. I am one of the very few women on this list and as such am always acutely sensitive to ‘put downs’ etc. I thank all those who have kindly contributed to the success of the restoration of my ’62 Crown 4door.  Even though this is a Condition #3 restoration, “The Imp” looks wonderful, it is running better everyday and will go to it’s first show next week. Thanks all!

Patricia Anderson Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx