IML: Running the Site Takes Gas II

Thank you to all who have stepped up!

Elijah, our Treasurer will make an appearace here soon
with an update on this frenzy of activity so that we
can see where we stand.

We are supposed to have a little over 600 people on
the IML?  It's floated around that no. for the last
few years, anyway....

If you are a "lurking" and don't post often or at all
and are on the fence on this topic, please step up?!

We DO need your support!  We have averaged only a few
donations per month for the last 24 (scant, although
enough to get through), and I'd like to think that
this crew recognizes a good thing when they see it
(-why else would one stay to read so many messages on
unusual old cars?).

Kenyon Wills