Re: IML: Running the Site Takes Gas II

David Dimitriou <macedonxx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let me know if I need to pay any more to ensure Elijah's appearance doesn't include a toga.
Hey, NOBODY wants to see THAT, so ya better get ready to pony up some more dough!  ROFL!

Seriously, though, THANKS to Dave and all of the rest of you who have given so generously over the past couple of days.  Since Sunday, we have had 37 contributions totaling $1135.00.

That's FANTASTIC!

Folks have donated anywhere from $5 to $200, and every single dollar is welcomed and appreciated.  The website is maintained totally by volunteers--every single penny donated goes to keep the site up and to purchase new material to add.  And it's all available FREE to help YOU enjoy your Imperial!

So keep sending those contributions!

Thanks!

Elijah
Online Imperial Club Treasurer