Re: IML:

Hello Edwin,
I checked my books and reference materials when I got home tonight.
I'm sorry I don't have 1970.
I do have 1957-1966 and some generic 1971-1981 wiring diagrams.
The older wiring diagrams are much more detailed, but It sounds like the older ones won't work according to Joe S.
The 1971 diagram I have is very sketchy and doesn't show each individual door tracing to the main connector under the dash, so it's not very helpful.
As others have said, I would start with checking the rocker switches in the individual doors,(they are very prone to wear out quickly, Just remove the metal plate around the rocker switches, and then if those look good, then trace back to under the dash with a tracer)
I will try to assist the Webmonsters with cleaning and posting the 1970 FSM if no one has already grabbed it.
I will try to get some of my diagrams and books added to the Imperial site as soon as I can, this summer I have been unusually busy, and I am currently parting a 1977 NYB, so that is taking all of my free time at the moment.
Sorry I could not help,
-Mike in Oregon