From: debenson2 <debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 2:06 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Springs n things

I just did my 57 and went with the HD springs and tossed the air shocks they always leaked anyway...  I carry four passengers most times and seem to always have a trunk full....  The springs always seem to sag after a time and as our cars sit for long periods of time, why save a few bucks now and need to redo them down the road...
just what I do anyway.
debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA
debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx
1957 Plymouth V800
1956 Dodge wagon
1956 Dodge coronet
1955 Chrysler New Yorker
1999 Town & Country AWD
2001 Ram 2500 quad cab
2004 Jeep Liberty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:29 PM
Subject: IML: Springs n things

I am ordering new springs for my '59 Imperial. The supplier offers
>standard and heavy duty springs. The "bigger is always better" part of me >wants to order heavy duty but the keep it original side wants standard.

Is there any legitimate reason to order the heavy duty springs? I do
have > rear air but don't really carry anything else but my fat self around town.

Steve B.

reply to > mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with > everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the