Re: IML: Springs n things

Imperialist's:

    In regards to the rear springs.....I, too, ordered and installed the HD springs on my '56 Imperial Sedan and really like the way it sits.....I can load her with all MY plus size friends and she doesn't even dip....this after having springs that would bend by the gallon of gas......she doesn't sit 'nose-down' and is maybe an inch different from front to back [though I would have to measure-pics on site of Turq show her with new HD's], the ride is smooth and not stiff to me, this due to the fact she weighs near 5000 pounds empty....I also did the springs on my '55 New Yorker Deluxe Sedan which did not have the HD option and frankly do not like the way its stock look makes it appear to live the forward look as her profile is 'uphill', sitting an inch or two lower in the rear than the front which does not do the car justice and which I will be correcting through a local spring company via a helper more than likely......

Jack