From: "marc boulanger" <yeuxverts1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: 1957 Crown Coupe on ebay President of Mexico's car?
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 18:08:58 +0000

Jeff
Send me that document. I shoud be able to translate it. 5 years school lessons a night lessons and a few trips to spain actually working there. However there must be more knowledgeable guys out there in New Mexico or Southern California and also in southern France. Try Frederic Mardon for example.
Marc B