RE: IML: Dipping Ammeter - 1972 THIS IS URGENT< KENYON>

RE: IML: Dipping Ammeter - 1972 THIS IS URGENT< KENYON>

You have a circuit breaker cycling - probably one of your power window switches is stuck on, or one of the power seat switches.  It has to be one that pulls massive current - and you need to find it before you have a fire!  Feel all the switches to see if they are warm, and make sure none of them are stuck in the "trying to do something" position.

The other possibility is that one of the cigar lighters is stuck down - but that would probably already have caused a fire!

This is URGENT, Kenyon - don't drive the car until you track it down.

My guess is that one of the power window switches is the culprit  - check all of them.  You can eliminate the other 3 doors by turning off the master switch in the driver's door - if it still does it, it's one of the ones on the driver's door.

Dick Benjamin