IML: 56 Imperial Front Shock Absorbers

I just recently bought several sets of KYB shocks for my various '55s and '56s.  According to the 300 club site, shocks for a 70's Dodge truck fit the bill, just needing the lower bolt ears to be widened a bit.  The KYB # is KG5403.  I also emailed KYB with a query for the shocks for my '54 Imperial, sending along the extended and collapsed dimensions as well as the mounting style.  They responded with a number which I've fitted to the Imperial as well as my '48 New Yorker convertible and '54 DeSoto Coronado.  They are listed as fitting some 80's Saab.
Cheers,
Roger