IML: 60 Brow emblems

Well, just got home and an overseas package from Australia was waiting for me.  I got my reproduction brow emblems from George Laurie.  They are absolutely beautiful and just in time for the Mopar Nationals this weekend!
This guy is an artist.  I'm going to order a Flitesweep emblem from him now.  If you need replacement lenses or emblems, make sure you check him out.  I believe there is a link from the website.

Tom
60 Crown with real nice brow emblems