Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:09 AM
Subject: IML: anyone ever used dry ice to cool your Imperial?

I just heard that it may once have been popular to cool your car with a dry
ice tube of some sort.  If anyone has ever used this technique or could
point me in the direction of more information, I would appreciate it.  I
dare say there are quite a few people out there with an earlier Imperial
that doesn't have A/C so it may be relevant to the list but reply to me
directly if there is a danger of starting a seriously non- Imperial related
thread.

Thanks, Hugh

imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx