Re: IML: The Best Damned Imperials

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric" <gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 8:52 PM
Subject: IML: The Best Damned Imperials

May I recommend this salesman promo film for the 1962 model year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGqDzW3Z8-w

It explains a number of things:
the benefits of moving production to the Jefferson assembly plant with it's 7 dip process and an improved production scheduling, what happens to "sales ladies" after the sale (no one opens their door for them), and why the rear tail lamp chrome is so often worn away.

Hopefully my humor will be apparent after a viewing. Can we get this video on the site, webmonsters?

Eric
Lebanon, Oregon