Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:03 PM
Subject: IML: $38,000 Imperial?!!!

Strolling through Ebay I came across this extraordinary example of lunacy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-Chrysler-Crown-Imperial- 440_W0QQitemZ290145411398QQihZ019QQcategoryZ43905QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

These guys want $38,000 for their '68 Crown. And it's not even a convertible!

Sheesh.

Mark