Re: IML: Please Welcome Keith Davis

Thanks for that story.  My 1964 Crown Coupe was named "The Princess" several months ago.  The name fits her. . .

Doug Norton
1964 Crown Coupe

Mark Elliott <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Keith,

Thanks for sharing the photos. I was looking at the pictures of your
65, when my 9 year old daughter came in and asked if they were
pictures of her car (my 64 will someday be hers, so she calls it her
car). I told her that it wasn't, and she then said that the seats
looked like the seats in her car (I am not sure when she last saw the
seats in her car, but it has been a few years since I removed
them). She then asked me if it was a Crown, and I responded that it
was and asked her why she thought it was a Crown. She responded that
her car was a Crown, and therefore she is a princess. I am glad that
my 9 year old daughter can recognize an obscure 40+ year old car and
believes it makes her a princess.

Mark Elliott
1964 Crown 4 door in pieces in the garage.