RE: IML: I survived my first car show!

if you are looking for the interior material, supply in Portland, Or  -  found the exact fabric for my 63 Imp 4dr hard-top

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 8/12/2007 4:34:17 PM
Subject: IML: I survived my first car show!

Hi:  I survived my first car show?didn?t win anything, but learned a lot!  I had lots of compliments on my ?62 Crown Imperial Southampton 4 door.  Had I been able to spend the time and money to replace the upholstery, I think I would have placed.  I felt good about my car though and was very proud of it, so that was the most important thing. The only other Mopar in my class was a ?56 Dodge Custom Royal Coupe.

I don?t have a web page for my car, so if anyone is interested in seeing a photo, let me know?I don?t want to bore anyone with download time.  Again, thanks all for your help.

Patricia Anderson Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx