Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:52 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Gus MacInnes

New Subscriber(s): Gus MacInnes
Email Address is: seagramsgt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Haliburton- Ontario

Car(s) owned: 1960 4 door white with siver interior

Self-Introduction: Hi----My name is Gus MacInnes. I'm in my 73rd year and just recently bought a 1960 imperial. I've worked on cars all my life and have a vast knowledge in most cars. Love the old cars---especially Chrysler cars. Looking forward to sharing some pics and information and getting some pics and info back.