Re: IML: I survived my first car show Too--I was awarded the Chairman' s

Re: IML: I survived my first car show Too--I was awarded the Chairman' s Award a t Stowe Vermont!

Hi Marc,

It was a pleasure meeting you in Vermont.  I was glad to receive pictures of your 1959 too, and suggest that you forward them to IML for inclusion on the 1959 website page.  There is lots of room there for additional 1959 models.

It is only rumor that says I travel over 100 MPH.  I use the cruise control knob and set it on 7 so I will not go over 70 MPH.

Be sure and send the club those pics!!

Best, Steve

Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
http://vacationocity.net  Easy Travel Search Engine for all your Travel & Vacations