IML: 67, 81, 90 Imps for sale

Imperialists:

    Local cars to Boston via a "Want Ad" posting.....no affiliation with any...

Jack

1967 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL CONVERT
Compl w/orig 440ci motor & 727 trans. Copper w/blk guts & top. Rough cond. $1600; E-mail: stephen.kassaras@xxxxxxxxxxx (Chester, NH) 603-300-6440, (Candia, NH) 603-483-0199 n

1981 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL LUXURY COUPE
Has all the opts for that model yr. Runs great. Nds some body work. I took out some of the int when I started to restore it. Too many other projects so something has to go. Incls new & old parts. $2500/bo; Call Steve. (Upton) (cell) 774-696-2398 k

1990 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL
All lea. 3.3L. Body in pretty gd shape. Retractable headlamps. New air shocks. Nd brakes. Was restoring. Bought new gas tank & pump that nd to be put in. $600; (W. Bridgewater) 617-315-5245 n