IML: Please Welcome Cole LeVasseur

New Subscriber(s): Cole LeVasseur
Email Address is: mac21032@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Scio, New York U.S.ofA.

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown 4 door hardtop Red with black leather interior

Self-Introduction: Hi to all!
I am finally joining this great site after looking for years and never getting to it! I am and have been an Imperial fanatic since I was 14 or 15 years old and its never gone away-no-matter how much my wife wished it would!lol I drive my old cars every day all year until they have to hide for the winter as we get plastered with snow, ice, and the salt to go with it! My Imperial came from New Jersey where it had sat in a garage for 10 years since the origional owner-a l.o.l. had died. When her grandson got the car, he immediately put a for sale sign in the window so he could use the sale money for a sound-system in his Hundai!!!!!! He thought the car was nothing but an old piece of refuse, and priced it accordingly. So after I gave him his requested $1,500.00 I drove the car 440 miles home, and have been driving it ever since. All the car needed was a paint job and exercise. The most expensive thing I have had to do to it since I have owned it is tires. It is not my first Imperial, and will not be the last, but I cannot see it leaving my family any time soon as my kids love it as much as I do. Any one else with 66's out there, email me at mac21032@xxxxxxxxx, we can trade pics, repair help, parts needed, etc. Enjoy, Cole L.