Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:40 PM
Subject: IML: 1956 2-door arm rest

Hey guys and gals,
 I have a couple of questions for you all. I have a friend who is going to make me new front arm rest for the 56  2-door (fiberglassed). I would like to know if anyone else would be interested in purchasing for there 56 Imperial. To my knowlege no one offers them. If they do please contact me with a phone number. Then I can scratch my plans to make a bunch of these things. Every 55 or 56 I have had needed this done. BTW I have finally got back into putting the interior in the car and it is really cool. Makes such a differance. I am an Imperial nut again. I cant wait to go set at our local Sonic joint they do every Friday in Bakersfield.

Best wishes
Tim Hulse
56 2-door Imperial