SV: IML: Best Lookin' of 'Em All//2

Hello Jan!

My wife and I came just out from our garage, where we have been sitting enjoying our Imperial Crown 1965 4d HT, green metallic, together with a small glass of Imperial Whisky.

We bought the car from Mr. Jim Gesswein, Milbank, S D, in may this year.

The car is in original shape with the original green metallic colour from 1965. The interior in great shape is original from 1965, and so is the rest of the car except details like new tires and so on.

We are really enjoying the car, just as you do with your. Yesterday we took part in a great car meeting north of Kristianstad in landscape Scania in south Sweden, and I say, our Imperial was the nicest of all the about 200 cars that were there.

We really love the car, especially my wife. We also have an 1965 Imperial Crown convertible 1965. light blue,  with only 30 000 miles on the odometer. It is a wonderful car – when sun is shining!

The rest of our cars you can see below: they are all in very good condition!

Best regards

Bertil

Bertil Olsson,

Krokvägen 15,