From: ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial verus the other luxury cars
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:36:36 EDT

Hello All,
 In my humble opinion - Imperial never had a rival!! It was all about
HANDLING.And that is where we were light years ahead. True some year Caddy's were faster - and GM's coachwork may have been better -- but remember one thing
-  Imperials were built by car lovers for car  lovers.

 Allan from Billings