Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: IML: TV tonite, its a mad mad mad mad world

I also saw this movie when it came out. I am pretty sure it was Summer or later 1964. I also seem to remember some of it done on Hwy 74 just up the hill from here in Palm Desert, Calif. I also noticed some of old Hwy 395. Hwy 62 near Yucca Valley. Ocean Blvd in Long Beach. I also remember driving the pontoon bridge in Long Beach. This lifting bridge was before the Vincent Thomas Bridge. Not the Henry Ford Bridge. Also, Pacific Coast Hwy South of Malibu. I drove a ton of these areas where it was filmed. I got my license in 1962. I was 16.   joe machado   I hated seeing the 62 Imperial getting hit and crumpled. Ethel Merman was the only person to referrence the Imperial as an Imperial. All others were Chrysler Imperial.