From: vacationocity.net <stephen844@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 9:03 am
Subject: Re: IML: Beating on the drums is a no-no, unless you live in South Aftica ( Was: RE: IML: Re-installing brake drums on '62)

I would have the drums turned if they have never been done before or they are still within tollerance for thickness.  If this doesn't solve the problem, then have the shoes arced.

Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
http://vacationocity.net  Easy Travel Search Engine for all your Travel & Vacations
http://vacationocity.biz  Create your 24/7 Travel Store that pays 60% commissions.