IML: SV: Please Welcome Bob Oyen

Hello Kristian!
I just saw this mail: is Bob a relative to you???

Kristian, take care of you. Really.

You only have one life. Take care of you - and your family, your nice
mother, Kathryn, your children and your grandchildren.

Just now it is raining a lot here in Kristianstad. Gerd and I have been
sitting outside under roof in the garden, reading and having a good life.
Earlier today I was for a visit to the Ford dealer (!!!!) for reportage in a
special paper from my old paper Kristianstadsbladet. They have asked me for
some help, and I just got a mail where they asked me for more help. I will
do it.

On Saturday I will drive for a wedding. The daughter to a friend of ours
will marry in the very old church in village Norra Ströö (I can't translate
it) and they want me to drive them from the church to the very old staff
house for the army in south Sweden here in Kristianstad, where they will
have their wedding-dinner (is that a correct word?).
The church is from the 10 century and it has very old and very fine painting
all over the church. I think they are painted during the 14 century, and hey
are very famous.

Thereafter Gerd and I are invited to the guy we bought the blue Imperial
from (and his wife, of course).  We will stay over the night with them. He
is especially interested in Pontiac Bonneville's - but he is really
impressed of Imperials. Their sun regrets that they sold the Imperial to
us!! I must say - I understand the son!

Best regards to you all
>From Gerd and Bertil in rainy Kristianstad, south Sweden

Beertil