Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 12:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: sequential mechanism?

Alan,
   We now (AS OF April 20th - with the assistance of Jim
Lorenzen), have a 93 Sedan White with White roof and Midnight
Blue Leather interior.  It is parked beside our 75 LeBaron 4DrHt
Moondust Metallic with a Parchment Roof and Parchment Leather
interior.  I have theought about the STS-1 but my question is -
Do the lights sequence when the brake is applied?  Original 60's
- 71 SEQ lights ONLY sequenced with the direction of the turn
signal and was solid when the brakes were applied.  I have seen
SEQ systems which caused the brake lights to SEQ and they looked
funky.  Plus, I think that those (always SEQ) are actually
illegal in AZ and other states as they are confusing to the
drivers behind you to what you are doing - turning or stopping.

I quess I was also spoiled by the factory original SEQ system on
my 69.  But the 69 also had a lamp outage indicator built into
the fender indicator.

Æyn & Patrick