IML: inner fender removal 69

I decided to remove the inner fender (PS) on my 69 Lebaron Coupe. I want to change the heater hoses at the firewall, check out the blower motor and touch up the frame rail on that side and whatever else I see.

I have removed the smaller panel to the outside of the vehicle and have removed all of the fasteners that I could find on the larger inner panel. This includes two stud/bolts at the very front under the horns that are accessed vertically from aboue. The panel is loose and I can rototate it axially, but it is hung up at the very front. It is difficult to see exactly what is going on and where it is hung up.

Is there another fastener that I am missing? Is  the inner fender designed to go on before the fender and not removeable with the fender in place?

Thanks.

Fred Joslin