Re: IML: 1948 Crown Imperial

--- Tom-Egil Seljås <tom-egil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> I recently bought a 48 Crown Imperial 8  pass
> limousine on ebay. I know the
> hood scripts are missing and probably the pass.
> compartment clock as well.
>
> Any of you having this lying around that you could
> sell to me?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

CHECK THIS CAR OUT!!!
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1948/48Ebay/index.htm

I visited this car to deliver a spare engine setup,
and it is a special one.

A really good way to troll for missing parts is to
photograph the empty spot and post a request for the
parts on the page that we make up for your car.  The
page that you see at the top of the page was gotten
from the online auction, so perhaps we can add more
detail when the time is right?

You never know who will drop in on your car once it's
posted, and that tool works for you around the clock,
since we never close....

With so few others around, it's a cinch that other 48
owners will see it, and they're the ones that are
going to have the eye to spot such items in thier
parts piles or in their travels....

Congratulations on finding such a nice car!!

-Kenyon