IML: Preferred Salvage Parts Vendors Link

--- marc boulanger <yeuxverts1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to confirm J Rosen is still in business
> and that I have
> positive feedback about this gentleman. He is
> EXTREMELY knowledgeable about
> IMPS and shares readily his passion.
>
> He is no arrogant DVAP.
>
> Also do not confuse with Hidden Valley Auto Parts:
> they were kind and
> helpful.
> MArc B

John Rosen has gotten ejected from references on our
site for his past deeds across dozens of (more than
100?) IML'ers over the last 15 years.  He is one of 2
only ever to earn this reward.

He supposedly has gotten the same from Hemmings,
although I am only repeating something that I've heard
and I could prove to have made an incorrect statement,
so take it as hearsay only until proven.

He has a devout, LARGE following of people that are
simply venemous when his name comes up, unlike any
other we as a group have ever encountered in the
widest margin I can think of, since mistakes aside,
most of these people don't wake up intending to
maliciously screw people, even if they occasionally
do.

You have now gotten a warning.  I dislike negative
hits and normally hold my tongue when it comes to that
sort of thing.  Mr. Rosen is the sole exception on my
list, as the aggressor sets the rules and he's
distinguished himself repeatedly with so many.

Please do all of us a favor and give Lowell and
Imperial Heaven a chance?  Your odds of getting nailed
will drop dramatically, and Imperial Heaven is also
perhaps the closest vendor to you shipping-wise (and a
genuinely nice person).

They're mature people that don't rely on employees to
do their work, so are ALWAYS the final word - and
Lowell offers refunds at the first complaint - don't
know IH's policy, although it can't differ all that
much, knowing him as I do.

http://imperialclub.com/Part/Yards/index.htm

I know that you're still smarting from that failed
part order and feel for you.  I think that we all know
what your position on DVAP is now.  Hopefully your
next item will arrive with less heartache.

Kenyon Wills