IML: Canadian Mopar Parts Source

Thomas asked about a Canadian Mopar source for the
lean-burn computer, so here's one I can heartily
recommend:

National Moparts
Box 8
Site 4, R.R. 3
Beaverton, Ontario  L0K 1A0

705-426-2993

They have a web site, too:
http://www.nationalmoparts.com

I'd suggest that Thomas explain his desire for a
Canadian part, since many of National Moparts' parts
cars are brought here from the south-east U.S.

I purchased a dud Lean-Burn computer a few years back,
for purely cosmetic purposes, in order to fill the
gaping hole in the side of the air cleaner on one of
my 1977 Chrysler Town & Country wagons. Oddly, my
18,000 mile wagon was converted off the lean burn
system by the Chrysler dealer used by the original
owner, while my second 1977 wagon, with 102,000 miles,
is still running on lean burn. My fingers are crossed!

Dick Woodside
1968 Imperial convertible (red)
1968 Imperial coupe (turquoise)
and a bunch of other Mopars and Mopar-wish-they-were's