Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: IML: When is it original? PT II

Could someone type out the information from the WPC form and post it for all of us to read?

Thanks

Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
http://vacationocity.net  Easy Travel Search Engine for all your Travel & Vacations
http://vacationocity.biz  Create your 24/7 Travel Store that pays 60% commissions.