From: Frank Griffin
Sent: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 5:56 pm
Subject: IML: 61 Brake Lights, I am stumped

I went to get my inspection sticker and found out I don't have brake
lights. I have power to the brake light switch. I tried eliminating the
switch and connected the switch leads, still no brake lights. I know
the bulbs are good because I have turn signals and running lights and
all the fillaments are good and light. I cleaned the sockets and ground
path in taillights. I tried wiggling the turn signal switch while
applying the brakes to see if the switch was going bad but that didn't
change anything. I am stumped and don't know where else to look, any
suggestion are welcome as I am at my wits end.

Frank