IML: Texas Get Together

Hugh, Doug & Brooks;

My 22nd. is spoken for already too. I will be attending a wedding on that day. The 15th. or the 29th. are both OK for me.

Since Brooks and Doug both are in Dallas and I am north of there, I would be going that direction anyway. How about if we were to all go down in one vehicle? We could meet at Doug or Brook's house and go from there.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;TX;76271
version:2.1
end:vcard